11.23.2008
































i am holed up in my room. charlotte has some dancers over and i don't want to wander into the living room and scare them away in my disheveled and sleepy state. i would really like a cigarette though. it is so tempting just to light one up in here. very uneventful weekend. i leave for bloomington wednesday morning. i can't wait to go back home, even if just for a little bit. i think i'll be home for all of christmas break as well. hopefully this christmas break will be better than the last. 

the photos are old. probably from around fall of my senior year in high school. i just recently scanned them. i thought they'd be appropriate since i am seeing all of these folks very very soon.


2 comments:

leandra.b said...

Those pictures are just as chilly as I am. Home is so nice in the winter. I don't get to see old friends when I go home, though, since I can see them from Lawrence and I just don't anyway.

Miranda H. said...

Beautiful photos.