11.24.2008










some songs that remind me of the cold times ahead. download it here.


1. el perro del mar - "here comes that feeling"
2. herman dune - "when the water gets cold and freezes on the lake"
3. paul baribeau - "christmas lights"
4. nedelle - "the natural night"
5. julie doiron - "will you still love me in december?"
6. beat happening - "christmas"
7. my brightest diamond - "the robin's jar"
8. one of the boys - "things happen in the winter, pt. 1"
9. pixies - "winterlong"
10. jens lekman - "the cold swedish winter"
11. the microphones - "i want to be cold"
12. the horns of happiness - "white snow"
13. lovers - "frozen floods"
14. saturday looks good to me - "last night i fell asleep on your floor"
15. yeah yeah yeahs - "cold night"
16. pavement - "summer babe (winter version)"
17. final fantasy - "arctic circle"
18. songs: ohia - "peoria lunch box blues"
19. devics - "song for a sleeping girl"
20. the arcade fire - "in the backseat"

2 comments:

leandra.b said...

Kenny mentioned that last night, and I just don't remember! It's a shame, but then again, that weekend was so packed full that I honestly can't regret a thing.

I really love that you post music for people on here. I've become so bad at sending letters and mixtapes, but the internet is always here.

Krysten A said...

hey hun', just want to tell you this is my new blog name.

love

http://moscowandberlin.blogspot.com/